Thursday, January 24, 2008

WebHostingChoice.com : Choose your Web Host Wisely

You have chosen your domain, now what? Yeah, the toughest part is still in front of you. Choosing the right Web Host. When I think of choosing the web host I always think of web hosting choice.

Name: Web Hosting Choice
Genre: Search Web Hosts/ web hosting directory
Address: WebHostingChoice.com
About: This site helps to choose the right web host It have a recommended host of the day, advance search, quick search )based on the money you are willing to spend) etc...

You can add an unlisted web host, resellers etc... And have a cool area called learning center, having info on scams, domains, bandwidth, resources etc...

* Choose your web hosting wisely, this is just an intro about the site mentioned, for more visit the site and get an idea on how this site works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm jangtimjang. "Save bucket" seems to be very cheap.
You have left a comment in
http://blog.naver.com/jangtimjang/30026102341 I appreciate that.
I'm a software engineer in Korea. I've seen many indian who work in IT field in Korea. My boss's wife is also an indian.

Your blog is inspiring to me. Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

it's really important to set your mind to search for the best hosting place , it's not important how much time you take finding it ,
i knew some people tried over 13 hosts till they got to the best ,
it's not always matter of cheap and expensive ,
it's uptime and moderation with some fast servers
i'd go with
1 and 1
godaddy
byehost

Anonymous said...

I cannot stress enough how much research needs to be done before choosing a web host. I found out to my cost by signing up to a host and getting scammed by them. As well as checking out review sites, just do a websearch for the name of the company you’re looking into.

The main thing I have found is to avoid companies that advertise “unlimited bandwith”. There is no way that they can live up to their promise.

Post a Comment

Post your comments(yeah u get a free link with that)... Here..! for Beautiful Minds


*even though the anonymous comment option is available, please do comment with a name(not key words) and URL, if found spam, the comments may get removed.