Friday, January 11, 2008

Publicize - Dummies links to blogging Part 2





Continued from Dummies links to blogging Part 1

3. Publicize
Right, you are writing a blog.. but who knows about that?


The first step will be adding to google index and adding a sitemap.
the same can be done by what phydeaux3 said
then u can add you url to google index by going to http://google.com/addurl
Burn it
Use any feed service of your choice. (Eg: feed burner)

Add to directories and refer the post to increase the traffic

submit to yahoo and msn .

A pretty good post to publicizing and increasing the traffic is available here .

4 comments:

oz [ORG] said...

404 as well, I just took mine off. Thanks for the heads up.

credit card processing rates said...

Hmm.... those are the most essential steps. Thanks for the post.

phone credit card processing said...

Good Info! I will give it a try. Thanks!

Travel and Leisure said...

Very nice tips, by any chance do you know anywhere I can find a list of RSS feed directories to submit to. I heard they can get you some good traffic if used properly.

I was going to try it out but I haven't found a good list I can use.

I'd love to hear from you soon.

thanks

Post a Comment

Post your comments(yeah u get a free link with that)... Here..! for Beautiful Minds


*even though the anonymous comment option is available, please do comment with a name(not key words) and URL, if found spam, the comments may get removed.