Friday, January 11, 2008

Publicize - Dummies links to blogging Part 2





Continued from Dummies links to blogging Part 1

3. Publicize
Right, you are writing a blog.. but who knows about that?


The first step will be adding to google index and adding a sitemap.
the same can be done by what phydeaux3 said
then u can add you url to google index by going to http://google.com/addurl
Burn it
Use any feed service of your choice. (Eg: feed burner)

Add to directories and refer the post to increase the traffic

submit to yahoo and msn .

A pretty good post to publicizing and increasing the traffic is available here .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

404 as well, I just took mine off. Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... those are the most essential steps. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Good Info! I will give it a try. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very nice tips, by any chance do you know anywhere I can find a list of RSS feed directories to submit to. I heard they can get you some good traffic if used properly.

I was going to try it out but I haven't found a good list I can use.

I'd love to hear from you soon.

thanks

Post a Comment

Post your comments(yeah u get a free link with that)... Here..! for Beautiful Minds


*even though the anonymous comment option is available, please do comment with a name(not key words) and URL, if found spam, the comments may get removed.