Thursday, June 26, 2008

The idea of aftersales service!

Do you know that there is a site called sharedreviews.com? Try that my dear people.. I have also written some entries there and the max votes were for Honda activa - gearless wonder. You too can visit the same and yeah.. I have to add a li'l more...


The service I have from The dealer.. ha.. that was not up to the mark! I suffered a lot! so before you take a product, please dont go for the product alone, but also the after sales support. and in that category, My vote is for HP. They have done an excellent job in suporting their clients after sales queries and issues. They have replaced a faulty dvd drive in a couple of days time for me.. aint that interesting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments(yeah u get a free link with that)... Here..! for Beautiful Minds


*even though the anonymous comment option is available, please do comment with a name(not key words) and URL, if found spam, the comments may get removed.