Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Web Hosting Choice: Choose your Webhost

Planning to start a website? Do you know what is going to help you move further? Its the container or the web hosting space for your pages. Have you started to collect the information about the web hosts available around you?

Before starting, here are some quick tips.

First of all, Plan your budget, yes, decide upon how much you are willing to spend on a monthly basis.

Second decide upon the technology you are using,

Third, get the list of web hosting companies.

Fourth, get an opinion on these web hosts.

Oops.. the list is never ending. and finding a good web host is really difficult as the data collected may be less than what is needed to be called accurate.

I went through the internet to find a good web host. At first I decided that I'll run my website in PHP, that too in wordpress. That means I need the database connectivity (MySQL). And it was just a blog that I write in my free time, I don't intent to pay much.

From a huge list of web hosts, its really difficult to find out the right host for me, which satisfies all my requirements. After searching the individual web hosting companies, I went ahead to check the web host ratings in the sites available. One of those sites capture my attention as it listed the web host of my choice in the front page itself :)

It was a site called web hosting choice. From fastest growing host to the most economical, it have listed almost all kinda web hosting companies.

1 comments:

Peter said...

I have been using Host Gator for all my websites and highly recommend them. The best part is they have a 24 hour chat and don't seem to mind when I ask them a bunch of stupid questions :)

Post a Comment

Post your comments(yeah u get a free link with that)... Here..! for Beautiful Minds


*even though the anonymous comment option is available, please do comment with a name(not key words) and URL, if found spam, the comments may get removed.