Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just Thoughts!

need to take another certification in Software testing/ Software Quality assurance... Mean while am not able to update the posts in sqaguy.info Will try to update is as frequent as i can.. I think i can stop the basics of Software QA now.. will have to start with the templates now.. started writing the test template.. donno when i can finish the same.. any way.. will try...

Some other changes are in the queue.. like the adaptation of a new theme and stuffs like that!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This site is intelligent and gives me the feeling that the folks here really care about the public.

In addition, I wanted to test to see if this site will honor my input.

Once I have that information, I'd like to be an active contributor and supporter of what you are doing.

Dr. Moore

Post a Comment

Post your comments(yeah u get a free link with that)... Here..! for Beautiful Minds


*even though the anonymous comment option is available, please do comment with a name(not key words) and URL, if found spam, the comments may get removed.