Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bug? Error? Manoramaonline






I was browsing through the manorama site and then I forgot my password.. I tried to locate the forgot password link and after a couple or more tries, by looking in to the common area where the forget link should be, I went ahead and clicked on contact link. I was in emart. After typing in the query, I clicked on send and oops.. I was presented with an error.

OS: Win XP
Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments(yeah u get a free link with that)... Here..! for Beautiful Minds


*even though the anonymous comment option is available, please do comment with a name(not key words) and URL, if found spam, the comments may get removed.