Today (29th of Oct 2007) is World Psoriasis Day(WPD).
the aims of observing this day as WPD comprises of
1. Raising awareness about this disease.
To spread that it is just the state of skin and non contagious.
2. Better access to therapies and medicines
3. Information and knowledge delivery to patients and general public about this condition, and open the mouth and say, I'm suffering from the same.
4. Creation of a platform to raise the voice of the patient. to know their needs, to know their rights.
More info is available here...
* This post is a deviation from the topics I cover in this blog. Being a psoriasis patient, I think this action is justifiable. And I've stopped taking in medicines, and have brought a control over the psoriasis. Any one wishes to share their information? Anyone needs some tips? Do comment me with the email id, and i'll get back to you.