Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Technical Blogs" - The keyword in Google.

It's been ages since i quit with the promotional activities of Beautifulminds.in. Last day when I checked with the data of the site I found that the word Technical blogs is attracting many a number of visitors to the site and when checked with Google India, I found that it is appearing in the first page. To rank in a key word like this wasn't something I expected.. Still its a good feeling that the word "Technical blogs" started generating more hits. From now on I will try to include more contents on the technical category (at least have to justify the search!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments(yeah u get a free link with that)... Here..! for Beautiful Minds


*even though the anonymous comment option is available, please do comment with a name(not key words) and URL, if found spam, the comments may get removed.