Friday, May 14, 2010

Story of pagerank, blogger, wordpress and more..

A couple of years ago the most important thing around for webmasters was how to increase Google page rank or PR. In those times, I was also in constant search for articles around the internet by using keywords like "how to increase the PR", "Increase the Page rank" etc. Occasionally I used to search for "Increase the Alexa ranking" keywords too. I was able to increase my page rank(maximum of 5 for a short duration) and increase my Alexa score to the range of 2,00,000. After that I migrated my blog to Wordpress, tried Drupal, again to Wordpress and then back here to blogger. if there wasn't a DB migration at my host side, i wouldn't have got my articles deleted in Wordpress and i wouldn't have came back to blogger. Every thing happened for good(courtesy: Bhagavat Geetha).
Last day when i migrated my page rank was 2 and this day its updated and is now 4! err.. What's happening Google?
What is left? I now have a mission in Hand, to migrate my blog sqaguy to blogger. i think I'll loose my articles in sqa blog.. wanna try all the options..






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments(yeah u get a free link with that)... Here..! for Beautiful Minds


*even though the anonymous comment option is available, please do comment with a name(not key words) and URL, if found spam, the comments may get removed.