Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Antivirus - My system "crawls" slower!

These days my system became slow and when I checked AVG is taking a hell lots of resources.. avgrsx.exe is taking more memory when ever a browser window is opened. Think its high time I do a quick format for my system... And check with other anti virus options. (still I like AVG..).






I have already tried with many other Anti Virus tools that are available for free.. but nothing matched the protection offered by AVG. My laptop (running vista)doesnt have this much off issues as this desktop(running in XP) have...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does seem that these days avg does use more resources than most would like but look at the money it saves you they are still by far better than most paid antivirus

Post a Comment

Post your comments(yeah u get a free link with that)... Here..! for Beautiful Minds


*even though the anonymous comment option is available, please do comment with a name(not key words) and URL, if found spam, the comments may get removed.